Friday, February 08, 2008

LOST

Jim and I don’t watch any prime time TV but we do try to follow some series via DVD. Lost is one of the five shows we picked up and last night we finished the third season. I am totally sucked in. I think about it when I'm not watching. I metaphorically sit on the edge of my seat during the shows. How will I ever patiently wait a week for another episode – the DVD format spoils me!

I can’t wait to start up with the fourth season (showing now on ABC) and see how it all plays out. As a result, I’ve joined the ranks of the rest of America and I want the dumb writer’s strike to end so I can get more than just 8 episodes!!

4 comments:

TreyJ said...

We tape a couple of prime-time shows, and are slowly going through "The Office" on the DVD. I'd like to finish "The Sopranos" sometime, too. I made it through season 4, then we went overseas. I'm thinking I'll start over.

TV on DVD is the way to go, man.

Martha said...

I just read today that it'll be 2 months MINIMUM before new episodes are released.
There are rumors the strike may end as early as next week, but then they need to write and record the episodes...

LisaMarie said...

I am DYING for a new episode of The Office. *sigh* We've had to resort to the TWSS game at work just to make up for the fact that it's not new anymore.

"Because I have a man on the boat!"

That was my bonus answer on last week's vocab quiz. :)

Karen said...

to further rub it in, since there are only 8 episodes and it wasn't intended to be that way, the last episode isn't even certain to be good!!