Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

Yesterday I took some Halloween tattoos to the kids at daycare and bestowed them upon Cameron (age 4) who I let pick the first one. He got me some diapers and wipes for Nicole on Monday so I rewarded him for being such a good helper. He was thrilled. The giving put him in such a good mood that he decided to give Nicole one of his pumpkins that Farmer Brown brought into pre-school. He even colored on it for her and wrote “Nikki” at the top. As you can see, she likes it!



Nicole isn’t going trick or treating tonight as it’s her parents who’d end up eating whatever she collected. Instead, she and I are going to go and visit/meet our neighbors. I’ve been TERRIBLE about making time to do so because our weekends are so jam packed and lately our weeknights are too. So, we’ll head out tonight when we know people are home to meet and greet.

Happy Halloween!!

5 comments:

Finlands finest said...

What a cute picture!! Have fun meeting the neighbors tonight!

Mamma Sarah said...

What a cute story. Have fun meeting your neighbors. I have to say that last night I was doing the same thing and it was really nice. Alex even got to see a really big "horse" (Great Dane) which he said "kitty" to. The adults just laughed. :-D

Martha said...

How cute!

I still think she's look cute dressed up while meeting your neighbors. She'd be an adorable monkey!! Ok. or pumpkin.

Megs said...

Sounds like a great Halloween! Hope the neighbors were nice and there are other little ones in the neighborhood so Nicole can have some friends to play with. I'm still waiting to see this new house!

TreyJ said...

Great picture! HOpe you had a good halloween!