Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Going National

Since my freshman year of college I’ve read a column, “Ruminations”, by Aaron Karo which I think many of my readers are familiar with. If not, hit up http://www.aaronkaro.com/. Anyway, in ’08 he’s launching a public rumination forum for guest writers. I figure I do this anyway via this blog, so, being totally egotistical, I suspect others might be interested in reading what I have to say. Hell, I conned someone from Austria to read regularly! ; )

To apply to be a writer I have to send in 3 writing samples of topics I’ve ruminated about. SO, is there anything that comes to mind that I’ve written about in the last nearly 2 years that you found funny or thought-provoking?

If YOU are interested in applying, check out the following site for more info: http://www.aaronkaro.com/ruminations.htm

3 comments:

Finlands finest said...

Karen--GREAT IDEA!!! I saw that too, but I do not think I am funny enough to write for it.

Mamma Sarah said...

That's a fantastic thing for you to get into. :-)

Viki said...

Dude, just go back in your blog archives and you'll have plenty of material. I ought to check this out - I'm betting that some of my newsletters from Italy would be great, so would the FFG thing!