Thursday, June 22, 2006

Busy Bee

Well, I’m back to my busy ways…. Last night J and I had dinner, watched the Sopranos (on DVD) and headed off to his softball game. The boys are not having such a stellar season (as Dale has been reporting) but it’s nice to be outside and cheering. I used to keep score for the boys but I admittedly get too caught up in visiting the other fans to keep fully accurate books so my duties have been turned over to Jim/Carole. J I’m not offended, I’d rather chat anyway.

Last night my grandparents, mom, and [soon-to-be????] sister-in-law Lindsey came to watch. We were the only people there to cheer the guys on other than Carole, but had a good time none-the-less. (geez I’m using lots of –‘s in this blog)

Bryan scored us some Homearama tickets so the same group is headed out to Mason tonight to drool over $1MM+ houses. Jim, who has no desire to do that, will be staying at home. Ah well… we’ll see each other some time this month.

5 comments:

Mamma Sarah said...

I am so impressed on how full your social calendar is! :-) Sorry to hear that the team isn't doing so hot this season. Hopefully things will turn around soon. Having fun is what matters. :-)

Anonymous said...

Point of clarity... Jim will be staying at home until 7:30pm when he leaves for his martial arts pre-test, arriving back home at 10pm.

Finlands finest said...

Good luck on the martial arts test Jim!

Karen, I totally understand you when you said you couldn't do the scoring because you talked to much. I would've been too easily distracted too!

Viki said...

Did Trey ever post about his softball team? You should ask him about it. They had a "Strike Out Queen" shirt - a pink, crop top they'd make you wear if you did really badly the previous game.

Dale said...

Jim's team prefers positive reinforcement... RIGHT?