Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm not going crazy, I KNOW I saw...

  • Several years ago I watched an MTV "documentry" on "Fuzzies" - people who like to dress up in mascot costumes for sexual purposes. Somehow I appear to be the only person on the planet watching MTV that day and it's such a weird subject that when I attempt to explain it to people I'm the one who gets weird looks. Update- it is "Furries" and I'm glad I'm not alone!
  • My second cousins and I watched the movie "Fortress" about a farmtown school that got kidnapped and was held in a cave for ransom. I found the link to it on Yahoo! movies (see above for more info) and was pleased to see it got an A- even though no one I've ever talked to has heard of it!!
  • At our old house I was constantly seeing things, shadows, movement, something out of the corner of my eye. I was so convinced of this and the possibility that there was some kind of ghost in the house that I went to a "seer" that my co-worker hired because he was seeing/hearing things in our office [of all places]. Sure enough, the seer said that at least two of us were brining spirits to the office with us daily. Not sure I totally buy it, but...

4 comments:

Shannon Wagers said...

Fortress - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091069/

I saw this on Star64 about 20 years ago.


I think you mean Furries on on MTV though I 've not sent it.


and I don't believe in ghosts.... well the Holy Ghost but that's different... (;

2 outta 3 ain't bad... at least according to Meatloaf.

Finlands finest said...

I have heard of Furries...

Never heard or seen Fortress.

Were you seeing things at your new house, old house? I believe in ghosts...not necessarily evil ones, just the existance of the unexplainable.

Jen W. said...

That is so funny. I just watched some old CSI episode about "furries" It was really strange. One got shot b/c he was sick on the side of the road and a farmer thought he was a coyote and he shot him. He was really a guy dressed as a raccoon, in Vegas for a furries convention. I was thinking that was the show you saw maybe?

Jenna said...

I have TWO questions which I have thought about over the past few days.

1) WHAT CONVERSATIONS are you having that lead you to talk about "Furries"?

2) What made you keep watching it?

LOL, love you.