Thursday, January 07, 2010

Snowing Thursday

1. Know what's annoying - getting off work at 1 but not being able to do anything with the extra time. We got off because road conditions were getting bad with snow. But I still need to work from home and even if I didn't the road conditions are too bad to go anywhere. I want to use my LNY 30% off coupon and today's the last day!!! ugh!

2. I know i haven't mentioned it before but i love Craigslist. i like the entire idea of it economically, socially, and conceptually. Here Nicole is showing off a purchase I made last month - what will be Chris's Halloween costume in 2011 (how's that for planning ahead?). I saw it online from a mom who's kid was supposed to be a dragon this year and then freaked out and refused to put it on. I got it for just $8 and Nicole likes to play in it now.



3. Since I'm home and have some down time between projects i checked my blog and kept hitting "next blog" just to see what the world is up to. Not sure if Blogger did some kind of profiling but the 6 clicks I made were written by women just like me - all us, english-speaking moms with kid(s) under 4. hmmmmm One chick had this really annoying background music. I'm glad none of my friends have that.


4. I just like this picture so i'm posting it.


5. As you probably know, Nicole goes through spells where different things are her favorite song (Ice Ice Baby, Beth, etc.). Right now she's in a "I love Rock-n-Roll" phase. I clearly need to expose her to a little more "Sideways" and "Hey, Soul Sister" if we're going to listen to tracks on repeat....

5 comments:

Finlands finest said...

I love the costume!!! VERY CUTE!

Katrin said...

I love the picture of littel Chris, so cute!

Guess I'll have to try the next blog thing, too. That's how I found you, by the way. ;)

LisaMarie said...

Adorable little man!

And I too love Craigslist. Makes me want to get on it right now! Think I will!

Mamma Sarah said...

Great pics!

Martha said...

Craigslist scares the crap out of me. Buying children's clothes has gotten pregnant women killed (there were a couple across the country in 2009).
- from a woman who met her fiance online....HA! Oh, the irony.

The pic of Chris is really cute. There's that orange tube thing right above his head that makes me think he looks like a Dr. Seuss Character. :)