Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Operation: Relax is a go!

Vacation plans are made and hopefully by the end of the day will be set (as in deposits in). Miraculously ALL of my immediate family is going – parents, brothers, niece, everyone! This will be the first time in several (3?) years that we’ve all gone together. As a result we’re getting a house rather than a condo and it should be really nice – has 5 bedrooms (one for the girls!), foosball, air hockey, is 3 [long] blocks from the beach. With so many people the cost for us all is split and significantly reduced when it comes to lodging compared to when it was just Mom/Dad and my family. I'm already looking forward to it.

Random realization: Though some of her songs are catchy, I think I can safely blanket statement that I don’t like Gwen Stafani’s music.

4 comments:

Finlands finest said...

Glad the vacation plans came together.

I really like Gwen Stafani's music. :)

Martha said...

I'm with you - I don't like Gwen Stefani's music, either!!

When's your vacation? Our entire immediate family hasn't been together in a long while, either (summer 2007!). I think we're considering a vacation in 2010, hopeful that Kathy will come home for it.

LisaMarie said...

You are so random sometimes. :)

Where exactly are you planning on vacationing? We're still trying to decide where to use the second half of our time share points this summer.

Karen said...

we're going to virginia beach in the beginning of August (end cap to my maternity leave).

I've heard that Destin, FL (where we went 3 years ago) is having absolutely amazing weather and rates - check it out!