Monday, March 23, 2009

Not quite a house... maybe a trailer? ha!

I seem to have grown quite a bit lately... and people are commenting. My uncle said to me - "I'd forget you were pregnant before, but looking at you today, you're definitely pregnant." Uh, thanks? He didn't mean any harm and I realize each moring before I step into the shower that I definitely am very pregnant.


How or why then it was such a shock to realize on Friday that I still have 3 more months to go seems odd, even to me. But when I see myself as "very pregnant" and realize it's only going to get more (I don't want to use the word "worse") from here I shake my head in amazement. I'm losing the cute phase too quickly!


I don't think I look that big in real life but this picture was just taken 2 minutes ago....







and yes, that looks like a big tummy to me.

Chris is a very squirmy little guy and I don't mind a bit. Since I also don't mind people touching me several have gotten the chance to feel him in action. Their smiles at feeling him kick make me smile.

8 comments:

Laura said...

I'm so used to the last belly picture you posted (your facebook pic) that I forgot your belly must be bigger by now...you look beautiful! Love your hair too.

Finlands finest said...

You didn't look that big on Sunday...

Ohh and I loved feeling Chris kick!

linds said...

definitely not a house or even a double wide! you look wonderful :-)

Karen said...

well, strangely enough i just went to the dentist who asked "no x-rays today" and was surprised to hear not because i was pregnant. Now, granted i was tilted on my back so not as big but still! when i told him i was 6 months along he looked at me in total disbelief and said "i would have never guessed."

Viki said...

I think you look cute - yes, bigger than the first time around, but isn't it supposed to be that way?

Jenna said...

J'adore!

Martha said...

I like the belly! I always thought it looked better the bigger it gets (within reason, of course). I think you look great!

Perhaps the dentist was being polite - or has learned his lesson about presuming the belly is a pregnancy (i.e. making small talk.
Dentist: "is this your first child? when are you due?"
patient "I'm not pregnant. (bites hard on dentist's fingers.)"

LisaMarie said...

I think you look great! So does Max...that's his best friend in there! :P