Monday, January 26, 2009

Quick Call

My speeddials on my old, non-data phone went 1: voicemail, 2: home (my parents), 3: Jim cell, 4: Jim work, 5: dad cell, 8: mom cell. I don’t know what happened to 6, 7 or 9.

Now that I have a data phone I can have one speeddial per letter. With this in mind I initially assigned sd’s by the person’s first name. Jim took J, my mom took L (for Linda), the babysitter, Marsha, took M. Somehow Lindsay got put on Q which I discovered last week by accident but have used 2X since so I guess it works out!

5 comments:

LisaMarie said...

What letter did I get?

linds said...

I like being Q :-)

Finlands finest said...

Can I have the letter Z? I like the letter z for whatever reason! I know Jim gets J anyway. ;)

Martha said...

Where am I? Or am I not even in your top 26??? (hmmm. I changed my number about a year and a half ago - do you even have it?!???)

Megs said...

That's hilarious but makes complete sense. However, I do that on my non-data phone as is. Katy (roommate) gets #5 for jkl, Mom gets #6 for mno, Mary got 7 for sis... so on... heck, I didn't even have a 2 of 4 programmed!