Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Did you notice?

I had to change my blog layout. I was tired of clicking on everyone’s links just to find they STILL hadn’t posted anything new, but to get the new timed blogs that you see on the left I had to do the update. I don’t like it. I lost a few fonts and a few layout elements I had before that I don’t think look as good as what I previously had. It’s probably just me being picky and resisting change (I am one of the few people I know who hasn’t updated her background the whole time I’ve been blogging). There must be more updates I haven’t done as I don’t even see the templates that some of you are using (lisa, sarah w, etc.).

Send me your link in a comment so I can add it – when I did the conversion I somehow reverted to my first year of links so I had people who don’t even have blogs anymore listed and lots of people I’ve added over the years missing.

7 comments:

Finlands finest said...

Yep. I liked it better before although the dates/times of updates for other blogs are nice.

Martha said...

I like seeing the dates/times of other blog updates, too. So it's convenient for us, as well. Unfortunately, however, when I click on another's blog, it opens in a new window. I don't like that. And you are the blog hub, so I move around for yours more than some others (especially in the morning before I log into mine).

Katharine said...

Martha...what I've noticed more than anything is that you have not blogged :) don't laugh Jen- I'm waiting for one from you too :p

LisaMarie said...

I don't like your new font. Is that part of the update?

My template is one I found on the Internet. The sidebar is from the new update. I was contemplating the updated links to blogs, but now I'm worried it will make me lose other things.

Finlands finest said...

I like how Kathy knew I would laugh at her comment about Martha needing to blog.

Martha said...

Kathy - she might not have it listed as yours, but I notice you haven't blogged in a while, either. So :p

Mine won't show when I update b/c it's a private blog.

Mamma Sarah said...

Hmmm... like the new format, hate the font. It's itty bitty... I'm sure you'll get the hang of the new stuff. :-D