Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday 13

Thirteen awesome things I've done in my life:

1. Caught beads in a Marti Gras parade in New Orleans

2. Got drenched by Niagra Falls (on the Maid of the Mist boat)

3. Earned straight A’s

4. Been the person a friend turned to in a time of need

5. Cared for a baby

6. Been in love 3 times

7. Had art I created featured in a show

8. Gambled in Las Vegas

9. Toured Alcatraz

10. Kissed (many) strangers in NYC on New Year’s Eve

11. Went all out on my 21st birthday

12. Watched icebergs and glaciers move and crack

13. Participated in a luau

3 comments:

Mamma Sarah said...

You forgot to mention living in a house full of girls with 1 teeny tiny bathroom. :-)

Great list!

Martha said...

Thanks for Posting a Thursday 13! I really like reading them. And SOME people...ahem...the "usuals" are totally slacking in that department today. I shouldn't complain, not like I post a TT either - but then, I'd be better at it if I only had to come up with TWO things rather than thirteen....

Dale said...

Remind me to be next to you next New Years :)