Monday, January 28, 2008

LOVE (as tagged by Katrin)

What's his name? James Randall (Jim, Jimmy, Jim Bob, Dear)

How long have you been together? 6 years in May

How long did you date? 3 months before we moved in together, 1.5 years before we got engaged

How old is he? 31

Who eats more? Depends what it is… I eat more ice cream than he does

Who said I love you first? I did – 7 days before him (I don't know what there was to think about either... )

Who is taller? Jim by 5.5 inches

Who is smarter? What a horrid question. Jim is but he plays it off by telling me I'm good at decorating and public speaking which he can’t do (as well).

Who does laundry? Jim. He told me a week after moving in that he works for the company that makes Tide and therefore he has to do the laundry. I didn’t understand but certainly didn’t argue.

Who does the dishes? I used to do the dishes in exchange for Jim doing the laundry but now Nicole keeps me busy so Jim does them about half the time.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you stand in front of the bed, I am on the right side. Jim keeps me by the door so the burglar will get me first and he has time to escape. (“but doesn’t he have a black belt in kung fu?” you might be asking yourself…)

Who pays the bills? Jim

Who mows the lawn? Jim mows 90% of the time.

Who cooks dinner? I cook every meal.

Who drives when you are together? Jim.

Who is more stubborn? Neither of us is really stubborn.

Who kissed who first? I kissed him in the hallway of his house.

Who asked out who first? I asked him out first (to Perkins for dessert immediately after the Euchre game where we met). Our first “official” date was miniature golfing and he asked me.
Who proposed? He did following a business trip to Canada on December 20th.

Who has more siblings? I do (2 brothers). Jim’s an only child.

Who wears the pants in the family? We take turns!

8 comments:

Finlands finest said...

I love how you kissed him first, asked him out first, and said I love you first! You are amazing!

Mamma Sarah said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

i love this!
tag Dave! i wanna hear his answers... :)

Martha said...

Cute
(tag Rachel, too, so as to compare their answers. ;))

Katrin said...

Thank you for doing this, it was very interesting to read. :) :) :)

Viki said...

I think it's very cute, too. I think it's funny that neither of you are stubborn...I wonder how life with T & I would differ if I weren't terribly stubborn!

LisaMarie said...

This was fun. And it's hilarious to see how different couples are. I would have answered almost all of those questions the opposite of you! LOL!

Megs said...

This is so cute! I loved your answers!