Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Per Megan's Request

We can't have an open house until January because of how busy our schedule is with the holidays and because rooms aren't painted/finished and we want to make a great impression on our guests.

HOWEVER, you asked, so here are some photos of the place!

Great Room (as taken from the breezeway)

Nicole's curtains


Nic-knack's closet

Dining Room (can you see the subtle stripes?)


Dining Room with China Cabinet


Our new bedroom furniture (imagine the mattress)


The dresser in our master bedroom

13 comments:

Martha said...

I like heavy dark wood furniture, too.

And I like the striped walls! Fabulous.

Katrin said...

I can see the stripes! I can see the stripes!

Nicole has more clothes in her closet, than me. But I don't have to change three times a day. That's what babies do, right?

Finlands finest said...

I love the stripes in the dining room. The curtains in Nicole's room are fabolous!

All of the furniture looks great too!

Megs said...

I LOVE THE STRIPES!!! I like the dark wood furniture... it's sooo big!! I can't wait to see it all in person!

THANKS FOR THE PICTURES!!

Anonymous said...

the pictures don't do the house justice! i haven't seen the furniture in person but in the pictures it looks beautiful.

Martha said...

Nicole's closet is a lot bigger than mine. That is so not right.

TreyJ said...

Thanks for the pics! Cool digs.

TreyJ said...

Thanks for the pics! Cool digs.

Viki said...

I love the stripes, too. Will you come paint our condo?

Mamma Sarah said...

Hooray for pics. I love the stipes... great idea!

Anonymous said...

beautifull!!!!! i LOVE the stripes!

Sarah said...

I think the stripes are fantastic! And I love the furniture, especially in your bedroom. My closet is a little bigger than Nicole's, but what's sad is that she has way more clothes than I do!

LisaMarie said...

I love the color of the wood. Whose idea was it to put the flower box under the window in Nic's room? It's fun!