Thursday, June 04, 2009

Order Up

This is what my preferred meal is at fast food restaurants I eat at (just in case you ever have to order for me)

McDonalds
6 piece chicken nugget
1 double cheeseburger
1 small fry with honey
Water

Frisch’s
Fish Sandwich
(normally do not order side dishes here)

Wendy’s
#6 Combo
Spicy Chicken sandwich with no mayo, add ranch
Side Salad with Fat Free French
Root Beer

Chipotle
Burrito Bowl, Wrap on the side
Rice
Black Beans
Sour Cream
Tomato Salsa
Cheese
Guacamole
Lettuce
Water

Skyline
3 Way with Oyster Crackers
Water / Root Beer

Taco Bell
1 Hard Taco Supreme
1 Mexi Melt
1 Soft Taco Supreme
OR
1 7-Layer Burrito
1 Mexi Melt

Arby’s
2 Cheddar Melts
1 Homestyle Fry
1 side of cheese
Water

Subway
6” Meatball Marinara Sub
Extra Provolone
Spinach
Black Olives
Oregano
Parmesan

Any Chinese Restaurant
Moo Goo Gai Pan
Water with lemon

Any Mexican Restaurant
2 cheese enchiladas
1 refried beans
1 sour cream
Water with Lemon

Any Pizza
Extra Cheese
Spinach
Mushrooms
Tomato

4 comments:

Finlands finest said...

Ok--lets go out to lunch now. I can order for you. :)

I knew the mexican one! :)

LisaMarie said...

Mmmmmm.....food....

The spinach is an interesting touch to the meatball sub. Does it ad a lot of flavor?

Tom said...

Karen - This is one of the best blogs ever!

I have a "go to" meal at each place I go - if I am going there it's because I want that meal.

I plan to blog my restaurant reply this weekend!

Finlands finest said...

I must say that I appreciate how you like quacomole. I know too many people that do not eat it!!