Monday, November 17, 2008

Lots o' stuff...

So, things have been busy here – some updates:
1) I decided to take the other job. I feel really unsettled about it because of the money thing, but I'm hoping that I enjoy it as much as I expect to. There are some final things I still want to negotiate out with them (ie keeping my pretty office with the windows, couch, door…) and I'm hoping they’re open to it.
2) We didn’t end up going to Kabuto for dinner but made stir-fry at home. Jim said he was going to make it but somehow I ended up doing it myself…. Hmmmm… It was nice to be at home though for a relaxing evening
3) This weekend was very busy- Jim went out with Sean on Friday and we went to Tom & Meghan’s on Saturday night. Sunday saw us at Erin & Scott’s for lunch. *whew* Thank God Nic was well-behaved and that our friends are kid-patient.
4) Bowling was bad – lost ¾. My 91 in the second game didn’t help with that. We were in first place but after that performance we won’t be any longer. :(

4 comments:

Finlands finest said...

We will get first place back!

I am sure everything will be happy when you get settled with the new job. Transitions are always a little unsettling no matter how good they are for you.

Anonymous said...

Let us know what your new e-mail is when you get settled. Good Luck

David and Carole

Viki said...

Even when I changed jobs entirely last year, I was scared. I knew I was getting myself into an infinitely better situation, and that I would be MUCH happier, but I still worried up until the last minute. Keep us posted!

Mamma Sarah said...

I'm sure you'll do fine with the new position. Like Jen said, new things always come with a bit of unsettling. Hopefully they will let you keep your office or give you a bigger one. :-D