Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Happenings

Watching

  • Jim and I watched LOST yesterday on DVR. I have no idea where that show is going....
  • I still have the Olympics on DVR but with each passing day I consider more strongly just deleting it.
  • My co-worker offered to lend me The Exorcism of Emily Rose which Jim has watched and claimed was one of the scariest movies he's ever seen. As I have 0 desire to watch a movie that's scary in the least (my mind is creative enough on it's own in a house that's still settling and full of noises), this will never enter my "to watch" list.

Nicole-isms

  • "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to"
  • Negotiating. Especially when it comes to how many books to read at night. We're all about making deals too - she gets one last drink before bed, I close the bedroom door before she goes to sleep is a common one.
  • Saying numbers and showing me how many fingers that constitutes
  • Dancing crazy and announcing (correctly) "I'm making Chris smile!"
  • Saying things with a southern accent - where is this coming from!?
  • Coming to our room to sleep at 1am

My World

  • I have my midterm this week at school - class is more than half over already! wow!
  • That Matt Nathanson song "Come On Get Higher" is stuck in my head all the time
  • So many of my good friends are suddenly in relationships it's making ME feel "butterfly-y" for them
  • We went to the home and garden show downtown this weekend - projects we're considering include landscape lighting all around the house, large-scale landscaping & granite countertops. I guess this is why we work....

2 comments:

Finlands finest said...

I love that Matt Nathanson song! Whenever I hear it is stuck in my head for a long time too.

I love the idea of Nicole with a southern accept. She is soo cute! We need a video of the crazy dancing and brother entertainment! :)

Jamie said...

Love the updates!!