Friday, March 19, 2010

4 Days since my last post- eh....

  • How Nicole switches on a dime from full-blown tantrum to totally calm and pleasant is beyond me.
  • I went to Jazzercise and really worked it. I was sweaty, drank a full bottle of water, and actually *gasp* felt refreshed at the end. What's happening with this working out thing is that I now feel guilty just doing it one day a week. I don't feel guilty while I'm sitting on the couch watching Cake Boss, I feel guilty when I'm at work thinking back about how I should be working out more.
  • Both kids are cleared for tubes in their ears. Surgery is next Thursday.
  • There's a mother's sale tomorrow at Lakota. It's at 7:30am. Are the deals worth getting on the road at 6:30am? hmmmmmmmmm
  • A few nights ago I pulled out new clothes for Chris. My not-yet-9-month-old is comfortably wearing 18 month clothing now. *sigh*
  • My neighbor is home from the hospital and I feel bad that I never went to see her while she was actually admitted.
  • We bought granite for the kitchen! Next project: landscaping
  • Chris is eating pureed spinach and it looks GROSS. He's gotten very good at dried puffs and Cheerios but still spits out any other solid food like scrambled eggs, pancake, etc.
  • Today's Jim's last day of traing for his new job. LONG hours, lots more work than the last job, but so far so good.

7 comments:

Caitlin said...

I'm planning to go see said-neighbor sometime next week to drop off her shower gift. (She has family in town this weekend.) Want to go together?

Laura said...

I'm intrigued by Jazzercize but I can't quite picture it. I think you should post a video of you doing it to motivate the rest of us :)

Sean said...

We will be up at Lakota. With 4 kids, cheap clothes is a wonderful thing

Mamma Sarah said...

Kenzie was the same way with being 9 months in 12-18m clothes... she's now in 24-36m and only 1yr 9m old... we got us some big 2nd kids. :-)

Hope you had fun at the mom sale.

Finlands finest said...

You should come to belly dance, so you can add another dance to your repertoire. :) Tuesdays at 8 pm. :) You will love it and it will add another dance to your week, not to mention you could hang out with me. :)

Viki said...

I'm sure Nicole will be an expert mom herself - going from screaming at people one minute to picking up the phone and sounding nice and cheery was a big talent of my mom's.

LisaMarie said...

Dude, don't you start working out too much. I've been a total slacker and haven't gone in weeks....good thing it's still free....

18 months! Wow! Max is wearing 18 and 24 and 2T at 16 months old. Maybe I'll have some things for you in the fall....or maybe Chris will pass Max up! LOL!