Monday, November 23, 2009

Babysitting Adventures

We babysat Ryann on Saturday while Mike and Lindsay went on a date. After playing with toys Jim got the girls watching YouTube while I fed Chris.

They marched to "The Ants go Marching" and rolled on the floor to "Roll Over"


By special request they got grooving to "Ice Ice Baby":

After the cousins settled down with some pre-bedtime fruit snacks.


Nicole wanted to sleep with Ryann and, though it has never worked out before, I gave in. They fell asleep right away - apparently too tired to keep each other up.



This is the picture I took of them when Lindsay and Mike came to pick Ry up.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

k-

good evening.

we thought you were introducing the girls to dave matthews band with "ants go marching". we were surprised to watch the animated childrens' video. pretty funny.

miss you all.

happy t-giving.

c & k in scottsdale.

Finlands finest said...

I absolutely loved the video. The girls are fantastic dancers!! I also like how they try to sing along.

The sleeping pic is adorable!

Sarah said...

How fantastic! And great for them to be so close in age and able to play together.

I love how Nic is kissing Chris's head, and of course the girls in bed is precious! Reminds me of snuggling days and face petting!

LisaMarie said...

I agree with Sarah, the last two pics are great! Nic is such a loving older sister!