Sunday, November 08, 2009

Chris's Nursery

It dawned on me the other day that I never posted pictures of Chris's nursery - rude after so much outside help from my blog readers! Here you go!



His dresser is on the wall next to the hamper. The lighting/flash was such that I didn't get a real great shot of it...


I hand-painted the dinosaur on the wall (matches his comforter) as well as all the letters. You might remember the curtains from when this was Nicole's room - the flowers came down and dinosaurs went up!


If I ever get around to it I'll paint the other two dinosaurs from the quilt pictured above on the wall to the left. The dinosaur at the bottom left corner of the quilt is the one featured in the picture above on the wall.











3 comments:

Viki said...

You're seriously the best mom ever.

Finlands finest said...

Looks fabulous! I love dinosaurs, so this really makes me happy!

Sarah said...

I second Viki. Love it!