Monday, November 16, 2009

5 Year Anniversary


On Friday Jim and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary. Wahoo! Go us! For our "wood" anniversary Jim booked us in the Aztec room at the WildWOOD Inn in Florence, KY.


The Bed
.
.
The mirror over the bed
.
.
The TV and Sitting Area
.
.
The Spa
.
.
After checking in we got dressed and went to dinner at the Revolving restaurant in NKY for some filet mignon and reminiscing.
.
Jim and I at dinner at the Riverview 360 restaurant
.
.
The city view from our table



After dinner we walked around the Florence Mall for some Christmas ideas. Very relaxing, hand-holding stroll.
.
When we got back to the hotel we snuggled in to watch New In Town which I give a C- to (BUMMER). I looked forward to the end of the movie for more than one reason.... ; )
Neither of us slept well but we both liked breakfast at Frisch's and seeing the kids at my parents around 11am.
.
All in all a WONDERFUL anniversary - perhaps our best yet!











8 comments:

Jenna said...

I love that you included a picture from your wedding. You are still as beautiful as the day you were married.

Finlands finest said...

The room looks amazing. I'm glad you had an excellent anniversary!

Laura said...

I've always wanted to stay in a themed room like that, how fun! Congrats on 5 years!

LisaMarie said...

Hahaha....I have to be the one to say it....I'm sure you got plenty of wood for your anniversary this year! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

markjx said...

I like the picture from the restaurant.

It makes Jim looks like he's got Mickey Mouse ears. :)

MJ

Mamma Sarah said...

Cool room. Glad you had a happy time together! Many many more years to come!

Sarah said...

Sounds like a fantastic anniversary! Man, I can't believe it's been 5 years already!

Viki said...

Happy anniversary! We actually flew back to Chicago on your actual day.