Monday, June 14, 2010

Long Lost Blogger

Things have been going lately which has kept me from writing. Chris got sick- ANOTHER double ear infection layered with an acute sinus infection. Then I got sick with a sinus infection that actually was so bad I went to bed at 7am last Wed, called in sick to work Friday and went to the doctor.

Some GREAT things have happened since I last posted though:

  1. My Goddaughter, Lauren, was Baptised on 6/6/10. I have pictures at home to load.
  2. The wall has made wonderful progress
  3. The deck furniture is in and that project is 85% complete. We need an umbrella [and a frickin' all-outdoors de-humidifier!] and we'll be suitable for actually using it!
  4. I'm 2 hours into my photo project for Chris's first birthday (6/23/10) and it looks GREAT

Are any other Twilight fans reading Bree Tanner?

Since I've been sick and have had no energy to do anything productive, I've caught up on my DVR a bit. I've been watching:

  • Morgan Freeman's Through the Wormhole (Thanks to Tom for the suggestion)
  • Cake Boss
  • So You Think You Can Dance
  • Taboo

I've also DVRed America's Got Talent but have yet to watch it....

I'm no Viki, but I'm trying to make a vow to eat salad for lunch 2X/week to prep for swimming on our family vacation in July. My body isn't really back to where I'd like it to be post-Chris and, contrary to his initial requests, Jim says that he'd prefer I not excersise due to the time commitment. *victory*

3 comments:

Mamma Sarah said...

Well hopefully you are feeling much better as is Chris! Still waiting for your patio pics... ;-)

Hopefully I will see my long lost friend soon. Sure do miss you (and the rest of your fam too...). ;-)

Finlands finest said...

I am shocked *shocked* that Jim prefers you not to exercise!!!

Martha said...

I concur with Jen!

Exercise gives so many more benefits than fitting into size 2 clothing.

Alvin prefers I exercise not so I stay skinny but to increase our odds of living a long and healthy life together.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/exercise/hq01676