Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Random Thoughts


  • I like the show Wipeout but think the Japanese (?) version is better (as seek on Spike TV)

  • I know my friends have sex, or at least I hope they do. I can not picture it at all. Not that I sit around trying to picture it. …but even making out- I can’t reconcile the image in my head. My friends are probably happy to know this.

  • I was told by a co-worker that I’m a “real woman” for putting in the time/energy to pump at work. TMI Portion of this bullet point: Fortunately this time around that’s going MUCH better than with Nicole. I’m attributing it to the water I drink following nursing (I attempt to drink 2X as much as I think he drank).

  • Bowling starts 9-20-09 but I’ve been too sick with a cold to pass out flyers to my neighbors’ mailboxes. Tonight when I’m physically up for it it rains.

  • The McDonald’s by Nic/Chris’s daycare has the best chicken nuggets of any McD’s I’ve ever had. What makes it even better is that they are consistently better.

  • I got mail over the last two weeks that made me smile – a postcard from Alaska, a hand-drawn plant, and today a “I’m glad we’re friends” card. I love mail. I love my friends. Thanks.

  • For Viki – I’m in that stupid phase where maternity clothes are too big and my normal clothes are too tight. I have about a half inch to go before I can button the fly on any of my jeans. So, I wear a lot of skirts. My shirts all show my still-existing pooch though. People at the grocery store probably think I’m pregnant. I wouldn’t blame them for thinking so. (I know, the standard response to this is that I was just pregnant. I know, I don’t feel bad about my figure (yet) and am not complaining (yet), just commenting).

8 comments:

Dale said...

Um, why the random thoughts about your friends having sex?

Also, I've noticed that the chicken McNuggets at McDonald's were actually really good, better than I had remembered it!

Caitlin said...

I'll help you pass out flyers tonight if you want company... I'm home for sure after 4pm, so just let me know!

markjx said...

Re# 1: I've got two seasons of MXC on DVD. If you ever want to borrow them, just let me know. Caitlin refuses to watch them, so they don't get much use around here... :)

MJ

Jenna said...

I like your random thoughts, because they are very similar to mine!

Laa-de-daa-de...

Finlands finest said...

I hope you can get a lot of people to bowl!

Your pooch will be gone in no time. You take care of yourself well!

Martha said...

In HS, you once told me you had a dream of me and the guy I took to jr prom IN A CHURCH! (for the record we never even kissed, unless we did when we were 4!)

I know the man who developed the flavor for McDonald's Chicken nuggets. He's my favorite flavorist ever (not because of that, but I mention him mostly adjoining to that fact).

Mamma Sarah said...

You are too funny.

I have dress pants that are way large that might work if you need to hide the "pooch". Maybe we can plan a lunch and I can run away to Cincy for an afternoon... oh darn. Just might have to go to Ikea AND the Outlets on the way back. :-)

LisaMarie said...

Dude, I'm 9 months out and I still have a pooch, but only on the TOP side of my belly button!!! And it makes me SO self conscious!!! So being only 9 or so WEEKS out is ok. :)

I thought you'd appreicate my plant after Nic's thank you card. Glad to hear you did. :)