Thursday, December 27, 2007

Holiday Cheer and Aftermath...

I'm sitting on hold in my office on my day off. What a way to spend a Thursday.

The Christmas holiday was great – gifts galore (diamonds, clothes, coffee cup warmer, personalized book, etc. for me; a gobload of power tools for Jim; clothes, toys, shoes, and games for Nic), a lot of family time, and the first holiday hosted at our new house was a success on Tuesday. Nicole wore her red corduroy dress Grandma (my mom) made her with little embroidered sheep at the bottom. She was adorable. I bought about $50 worth of Christmas stuff 75% off on my way in today. WaHoo!

I took off through next Tuesday and I'm enjoying the time off. I have a TON of stuff to do around the house and being here at work is not helping me accomplish any of it. My goal is to get one room painted and art hung up in the house before I start the new year. We’ll see….

1 comment:

Finlands finest said...

I have no doubt that you will get all you want accomplished! :)