Thursday, July 22, 2010

Little Life Happenings

First, I'm SUPER excited that one of my best friends just got engaged. I think it's because when it was my turn to be engaged I was sort of in the middle of my friends (some were married, some were not) and that getting engaged was so much the next logical step for Jim and I that didn't get all the giddiness that I now feel for others. Further, I know how great being married is so I know what they're in for and feel I can be giddy with reason. Congratulations again, Karen!

Watch out everyone else- things like this put me in matchmaking mode.

Chris broke two top teeth yesterday. I'm lucky I noticed- his upper gums didn't look near as swollen or ready to burst as his bottom ones (that have yet to break through).

I straightened Nic's hair for the first time today. I don't think it looks good. It is relatively long (at her shoulder blades) but since it's normally curly it looks like it's chin level most of the time. Her hair is very fine and she doesn't have a lot of strands per square inch (like her cousin) so the curls make for a fuller look and are definitely cuter on her.

A well-deserved vacation is on the way!

I miss Sarah Ford.

3 comments:

Finlands finest said...

I am super excited for Karen too!! Life is good!

Martha said...

did you take pictures of Nicole? Perhaps before and after (and later; how long did it last)?

LisaMarie said...

I miss Sarah Ford too.