Thursday, December 15, 2005

Talking Sex With Mom

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/09/28/talking.sex/index.html

Interesting article about a CNN reporter facing his mother’s new book: a auto-biography of her sex life. Here’s a teaser of the story:



Talking sex with Mom

I used to think there was nothing worse than imagining your own parents having sex. I was wrong.

You know what's worse? Learning your parents' sex life is more interesting than your own.

As a kid, sex was something I never really discussed with my parents.
WASPs generally don't talk about such things.

The really weird thing is, a few months ago my mom's sex life became an open book. Literally.
She decided to write a memoir discussing the men in her life. It turns out there have been rather a lot of them -- romances and hookups, big names and big drama.

No comments: