Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Fall 2005 Semester Officially OVER!

DONE. My presentation with the group was last night and went well. I have to say it went well because I did 90% of the presenting and have no intentions of insulting myself.

My final in Economics, on the other hand, did not go so well on Monday night. I took a ½ day of work to study and did for nearly 4.5 hours. When I got to the exam, I breezed right through the True/False (12 pts), Multiple Choice (12 pts) and Short Answer (26 pts). Then, holy shit, I got to the essays worth 25 pts. each. How is it possible that out of the three I had to choose to do 2 from, that I didn’t know how to do any of them?! That’s when I started freaking out. By the time the second last person left, leaving me sitting there alone, the last freakin’ person in the room taking the test, my hands were shaking and my handwriting was crap. Somehow I muddled through, made up what I’m not sure was even a half decent answer, and turned it in.

It was awful. Hopefully my other good grades up to that point will be enough to counteract the C I surely got on the damn test. 15 weeks of work to maintain an A in what has been called the hardest class in the MBA and it’s potentially shot after one stupid final.

Yeah, I’ll shut up now because I hear myself starting to sound like Hermione Granger.

No comments: