Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mike's Baseball Game


Last night we went to the Reds Game to watch my brother, Mike, throw out the first pitch. He won a contest that Lindsay entered him in and got tickets, the opportunity to watch batting practice and throw the first pitch as previously mentioned.

A bunch of us all went down to watch the festivities and we scored big time in my opinion with $5 seats that allowed us entry into the ballpark and access to sitting anywhere (we were about half way up the lower section on the third base line). To top it all off, the Reds actually WON!

Here’s Mike and his big honor!




The best news however was announced during the game. Can you tell from the pictures below?


Respecting Greatness



I'm going to be an aunt again!



Enjoying the game with my two kids



Our goal was to convert her to be a Reds fan... at least we got a shirt out of her...

5 comments:

Laura said...

Wow, Mike threw really well! How cool was that? Congrats on your aunt status again:)

Martha said...

Wow! Much fun.
Congratulations...
To Mike for throwing the first pitch (what was the contest? how did he win?)!
To Mike and Linds and Ryann on their new little one (cute "I'm the big sister" shirt - is that how they told you?)
To you on being an Auntie again

Finally, is that tie dye I see on Chris? :D

Finlands finest said...

Congrats to Lindsay and Mike!! :)

Why isn't Viki now a reds fan?!?! She does the wave for the reds!! :)

I like how Nic is hiding her eyes during the wave. :)

Viki said...

The Reds weren't playing the Cubs, therefore I could root for them. I was, however, continually checking out the NL scoreboard to see how my boys in blue were doing - they won that night, too, thanks to a 13th inning grand slam courtesy of Alfonso Soriano. :-)

LisaMarie said...

Congrats to Lindsay, Mike and Ryann! :) Now if they did it right, they'll be having a little boy for Chris to play with! :)

Hi Viki in Cincinatti!

And Nicole holding her face is HILARIOUS.