Monday, November 22, 2010

Nicole's Writing

We made turkeys tonight for the teachers at Nicole and Chris's school


but I was most impressed by the letters Nicole wanted to put on the back of her Language Art teacher's card ("because she teaches me letters")



(for reference the second letter from the right bottom corner is a "b". Right below her backwards J is a "g". For some reason she didn't know how to do an "x" so i had to draw it. The "w" is totally unrecognizable (it's situated between all of the "u"'s. Her "F" made me smile because it took six penstrokes to create.)


3 comments:

Laura said...

Cute card idea for the teachers! Nicole is a great writer!!!

Finlands finest said...

Nicole has some of those letters down. She is so smart and I love the thank you notes for the teachers. :)

Katrin said...

Very cute cards!

I have no idea why people wanted to take pictures with us. None of our guides could explain it...