Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Blah!

Our household has been SICK lately and it's getting old.
  • Chris got a cough and then a rash that led to $105 in prescriptions
  • I picked up a cold that had me taking off work last Wednesday. I'm still not fully over it.
  • Nicole's nose got stuffy last week but she insisted she was fine and never needed to blow
  • Jim and Nicole got a pukey virus that had them out of commission on Sunday night. I was up all night with one or both of them and had to take a half day yesterday just to catch up on sleep
  • Chris now has a new, blotchy red rash on his arms and legs. He'll need to go back to the doctor today
  • I just got an annoying cold sore on the inside of my top lip. It's all irritated because it rubs against my gum line when I talk.

Enough already!!!

2 comments:

David Polley said...

Wow,
It sounds like you have really been through the mill lately. So sorry to hear every is down and not well. We will pray for your family tonight at choir practice.

...Big Hugs...

David and Carole

LisaMarie said...

DITTO!!!!!!!